asdocx: Export from Stata to Word, Excel, LaTeX & HTML Forums asdocx Forum asdoc with anova command in Stata | Export to Word

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Joseph. Thanks for writing the ASDOC programme. It has been very helpful to me. However, I have spent countless hours trying to export ANOVA table using asdoc and other Stata export format but unfortunately, I have not been able to successfully do this. Asdoc will create many additional variables when combined with anova and the result will become meaningless. I searched all your help files but couldn’t find any solution.
    Can you help?
    Thanks.

Dr. Attaullah Shah
    Keymaster

Thanks for your email. I have included support for anova in asdocx. You can explore asdocx here https://asdocx.com

* Example: Export ANOVA results to word
    webuse systolic, clear
    asdocx anova systolic drug#disease, replace
                                  Table: ANOVA Results

----+------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      1 |                      Partial_SS        df          MS         F     p-value 
    ----+------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      2 |Model                   4259.339        11     387.213     3.506       0.001 
      3 |drug#disease            4259.339        11     387.213     3.506       0.001 
      4 |Residual                5080.817        46     110.453         .           . 
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.