asdocx: Export from Stata to Word, Excel, LaTeX & HTML Forums asdocx Forum Control decimal points of the coefficients and p-values in reg1 template asdocx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have the following questions regarding template(reg1):
    When I output it to Excel using the following code, I do not get a comma (,) or hyphen (-) between the confidence intervals. Is there a way to add those to the outputs?

global IVS ib2.age_group ib2.Sexual_Orientation_REPORT i.Gender_REPORT ///
     i.EDUCATION_REPORT_R i.EMPLOYMENT_REPORT_YN i.AUS_BORN i.LOCATION_REPORT ///
     i.any_harass_12months i.Any_Bullying_policy i.OUT_STATUS_1_REC_V2 ///
     i.OUT_STATUS_2_REC_V2 i.SCHOOL_ATTCHMENT_2_Report i.SAFE_SCHOOL_3_REC i.RELIG_FAM ///
     i.Recent_Conversion_FINAL

foreach var of global IVS {
       asdocx logistic Recent_Suicide_Ideation_FINAL_R `var' if TGD_REPORT==0, vce(robust) ///
       template(reg1) font(Calibri) dec(2) btp  save(test.xls) append
    }

Is there a way to change the decimal places for different columns. Usually, the ORs and CIs are reported to two decimal places and the P-value to 3 decimal places. I get around this by creating two files, one with dec(2) and one with dec(3) and combining them, so it isn’t an issue like 1) is but thought I would bring it to your attention.

Thank you again for your help and excellent program. I will be certain to cite it in upcoming work.

Warmest Regards,
    Dr Adam Hill
    Research Fellow

Dr. Attaullah Shah
    Keymaster

Dear Dr Adam Hill. Please update asdocx with
    asdocx_update

I have fixed the two mentioned issues. For reporting desired decimal places with the column of p-values, you can use the option dect(). The option dec() can be used to control decimal places in other parts of the table.

sysuse auto
    asdocx reg price mpg trunk , template(reg1) replace dec(3) dect(4)

For those who are not familiar with the reg1 template, they can follow this link.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.