Home Forums ASDOC : Easy Publication Quality Tables in Stata Asdoc tabulate–showing statistics, rounding decimals Reply To: Asdoc tabulate–showing statistics, rounding decimals

Attaullah Shah
Keymaster

Prerak
I was investigating the issue in tabulate command, while your example now shows that it was related to the table command. I have fixed the issue now.
The new version of asdoc can be installed from my site. Copy and paste the following line in Stata and press enter.

net install asdoc, from(http://fintechprofessor.com) replace

Please note that the above line has to be copied in full. After installation of the new version, then restart Stata.

asdocx is now available
It is now almost three years in developing asdoc and constantly adding features to it. With the addition of _docx and xl() classes to Stata, it is high time to add support for native docx and xlsx output to asdoc. Also, given that there exists a significant number of LaTeX users, asdoc should be able to create LaTeX documents. It gives me immense pleasure to annouce asdocx that is not only more flexible in making customized tables, but also creates documents in native docx, xlsx, rtf, and .tex formats. If you have enjoyed and find asdoc useful, please consider buying a copy of asdocx to support its development. You may like to check the details here

Please do remember to cite asdoc. To cite:

In-text citation
Tables were created using asdoc, a Stata program written by Shah (2018).

Bibliography
Shah, A. (2018). ASDOC: Stata module to create high-quality tables in MS Word from Stata output. Statistical Software Components S458466, Boston College Department of Economics.