In this video post, I show the use of asdoc for the different type of summary statistics in Stata and sending them to MS word. Examples given in this video include:
- Default summary statistics that include the number of observations, mean, standard deviation, minimum, and maximum
- Detailed summary statistics that include no. of observations, mean, standard deviation, 1st percentile, median, 99th percentile, skewness, and kurtosis
- Customized summary statistics
- Controlling the number of decimal points
- Creating new files
- appending to existing files
I would really appreciate if you comment on this video
very help full in analytic sir
It is helpful and thanks God I got answer to my question that How to add t-Stat to table.
Thank you for the great help! Highly appreciated.