Home Forums ASDOC : Easy Publication Quality Tables in Stata asdoc tabstat by country error | Stata Ms Word

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I hope my email finds you well. I am a Ph.D. scholar from NUST Business School. I have a panel data of 30 countries containing ESG data. I want to create descriptive stat tables which give me the average value of ESG for all 30 countries separately in a table form. For this purpose, I used the following command of doc but it shows an error. The command and specific errors are given below. Please help me in this regard.
    Command

asdoc tabstat esg,stat(mean) by(country) replace
    Error:  invalid name
    (error in option by())
    r(198);

Regards

Attaullah Shah
    Keymaster

Muhammad Ilyas

I think I shall fix this and update asdoc. At the moment, can you lease try and let me know the whether the following code works. The catch is you need to add a space between , and stat

asdoc tabstat esg, stat(mean) by(country) replace

asdocx is now available
    A more powerful and flexible version of asdoc is now available. I call it asdocx. You may like to check the details here https://fintechprofessor.com/asdocx

Please do remember to cite asdoc. To cite:

In-text citation
    Tables were created using asdoc, a Stata program written by Shah (2018).

Bibliography
    Shah, A. (2018). ASDOC: Stata module to create high-quality tables in MS Word from Stata output. Statistical Software Components S458466, Boston College Department of Economics.
    asdocx banner

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.