Home Forums ASDOC : Easy Publication Quality Tables in Stata two sample ttest output in asdoc

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear Professor Attaullah Shah

My query is for the asdoc output of two sample ttest in stata. When I use the following ttest command in stata, the asdoc fails to give the complete result with

when I run the following code in stata:

asdoc ttest var1 if Country==1 | Country==2, by(Country) unequal

the asdoc only shows me the two stat rows for two countries, it fails to show the combined and diff rows in Word. Can we fix this issue to get the complete output in word through asdoc?

Kind regards
    Aamina

Attaullah Shah
    Keymaster

This has been fixed. However, you need to remember that using by(vars), the grouping variable var should not have more than two categories, this is the limitation imposed by Stata.

The new version of asdoc can be installed from my site. Copy and paste the following line in Stata and press enter.
    net install asdoc, from(http://fintechprofessor.com) replace

Please note that the above line has to be copied in full. After installation of the new version, then restart Stata.

Please do remember to cite asdoc. To cite:
    In-text citation
    Tables were created using asdoc, a Stata program written by Shah (2018).

Bibliography
    Shah, A. (2018). ASDOC: Stata module to create high-quality tables in MS Word from Stata output. Statistical Software Components S458466, Boston College Department of Economics.

Aamina Khurram

Dear Dr AttaUllah Shah

Thanks for the update. The code now seems to solve the problem.

The citation of asdoc is already in my paper :)

Best Regards
    Aamina

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.